Thursday 17 March 2011

Yo Mama So Feminist

Fun, fun, fun, fun; looking forward to the weekend. *laughs maniacally*
Holy flying guacamole, if I hear Rebecca Black's Friday one more time, I am going to execute someone. Most likely her, or the idiots that wrote the song. Well, there probably not as dumb as we would all assume, seeing as their creation, which mixes appalling lyrics with nasal-y auto-tune and a singer who is as one-dimensional as they come has become a sensation over the course of a few days. Why? Because it is just so bad... So bad that you can't stop listening to it, singing along to it, thinking about it, and, most importantly, impersonating Rebecca and her "Imma so high right now" smiles. Argh. It's so frustrating, because part of me wants her dead, but part of me just wants to jump in her stupid car, and ride along "kickin' in the backseat".
Seriously though, her face in the video is ridiculous. Check this out:

"We, we, we so excited" - THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!

God, she looks possessed. I'm sorry, [missinvisible], I really didn't mean to copy you in having a little rant about RB. It was just (sadly), a large part of my day, so I just had to complain about it. Okay, enough with Rebecca Black, because, let's face it, the 3:48 you waste listening to her song is more than enough time of your life lost to rubbish.

Anyways, I had my weekly English Extension class this afternoon, and, for once, I actually enjoyed it. It's probably good that I had a decent English experience today, seeing as, in my Senior English class, my teacher had threatened to rip up my draft, and was growling because it was just that bad. Whoa. What a change from the last assessment, where I topped the class, and was ranked at an A+ in every single criteria. Needless to say, I didn't take the drop well. A lesson spent (not so softly) whispering: "FML. Guys, I just want to like give up and quit school and die. Ahhhhh!" resulted. I was joking, of course, but I was still 'totes devo' that I'd so epically failed at something in English.
Okay, back to Feminism. It's actually a really interesting theory, that has many different parts and interpretations. I'll leave the feminist ranting for my actual assignment, but here's a picture, just for LOLZ.

I tell you, I usually hate ExtEng, but I found myself laughing and having a good time there today, and it was bacause of Feminism and, er yes, RB's Friday. What? It's so incredibly fun to impersonate. And when the teacher jumps on board, hilarity ensues. Totally random, but I remember one of my fellow classmates yelling out this today: "You can't say 'happiness' without 'penis'"
Well, the Feminists would argue otherwise, but whatevers. I've been hating school so much, that any 'comic relief', I suppose, is completely welcome at the moment!

2 comments:

  1. You are forgiven for stealing my idea :P

    OMG! I was in the car and started randomly laughing because I remembered that line "You can't say happiness without penis"... Ahhhhh what charming seniors we are hahahaha.

    Loving the blog ^^ Much better than mine I might add

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    ahahaha. Can just imagine you cracking up randomly... Like me in ExtEng when we were reading the critera sheet, except that was over nothing. xP Like, what?
    We are such charming seniors!
    Why thankyou :3 & I don't think so. Your blog is pretty epic!

    ReplyDelete