Monday 28 March 2011

The [demisemiquavergirl] List

Mi aerodeslizador tiene muchas anguilas en ella. - My hovercraft has many eels in it. Most useful phrase ever. Anyways, I decided to make one of those "zomglikemyfavouritestuff" lists because I am bored, and procrastinating, as per usual.

Name as it appears on your birth certificate? ... Sorry, I'm staying anonymous for now.
Current name? ^^^^
Nicknames? Pheebes, Phabio, Phubs, Phubies, Phalinda.
Parents' names? Erm. They'd kill me if I mentioned them.
Siblings? Just the one sister.
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? Sixteen!
Date that you regularly blow them out? Sometime in December. Like hell I'm giving away my age and birthday.
Pets? One dog and one budgie. Used to have a cat, four fish and two budgies, but they all died. RIP.
Height? Around 168cm.
Eye color? Green! I used to have bright blue eyes, but they changed colour.
Hair color? Dark brown.
Piercings? Just the one set on my ears.
Tattoos? Neverrrrrrr.
How much do you love your job? Psssfft! Job, what job? I wish I was employed.
Birthplace? Australia
Hometown? Australia
Current residence? Australia [nope, no more details than that]
College attended, degree? Currently in high school.
What kind of car do you drive? A Hyundai Getz, but I don't own it.

PREFERENCES
Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons :) Bacon is too salty.
Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I despise softdrink.
Sprite or 7UP? Ew.
Coffee or ice cream? Icecream.
Coffee, tea, or decaf? Tea! I loves my tea.
Milk chocolate or dark? Dark FTW!
Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? Plain. Buttered if it has to be.
Red or white wine? What do you take me for? I'm underage.
Gold or silver? Depends on the situation. Probably gold, though.
Two or four doors? To drive? Two. To sit in? Four.
Bridges or tunnels? Bridges!
Beach, city, or country? A little bit of all of them. Actually, I'm not much of a beach person, and the country can get boring. I'll go with city, then.
Summer or winter? SUMMER, BABY!
Storms: Cool or scary? Very, very, very cool.
Roller coaster: Scary or exciting? Exciting! I love thrill rides.
Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Audrey Hepburn. She is my style icon and just screams 'classy'.
Beatles or Stones? Beatles. I've never liked the Rolling Stones.
Blanket or stuffed animal? Stuffed animal :3 I still sleep with many.
One pillow or two? Fifty.
Adidas, Nike, or Reebok? Ew. Sports shoes.
Mac, PC, or Unix? I use PC the most. Mac is flashier. I've never used Unix. I don't really care. 


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...
Salad dressing? Thousand Island
Salad? Medeterrainian
Pizza topping? Hawaiian, Supreme, Hot and Spicy, Cheese, Vegetarian.
Foods? Thai curry, cheesecake, chocolate, pancakes, any fruit, and vegetables, nuts.
Sandwich filling? Chicken, lettuce and mayo.
Dessert? Cheesecake.
Type of ice cream? Choc mint. Mmm.
Restaurant? Any good Thai place.
Fast food place? Ew. Fast food is too fatty.
Drink, non-alcoholic? Peach flavoured iced tea.
Drink, alcoholic? I don't drink.
Color of socks? White? I don't usually wear the sorts of shoes that require socks, unless we're talking school shoes.
Shampoo or conditioner? Shampoo.
Place to be kissed? What sort of a personal question is that? Yeah, I don't know. I'll tell you, when someone actually kisses me.
Holiday? Europe. Anywhere in Europe.
Color? GREEN! GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!
Car? Something sporty or economical.
Day of the week? Friday or Saturday.
Band/Artist? I couldn't say, it changes almost every minute. I listen to soundtacks more than I listen to individual artists, though.
Book? Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier.
Magazine? They're all full of rubbish.
Movie? Pride and Prejudice, amongst others. Hopeless romantic much?
TV show? Tooooo many. Mainstream TV? That 70s Show, Friends, The Bachelor, The Simpsons. Yeah, I dunno. Most of my favourite shows are anime :)
TV character? Alejandro from Total Drama World Tour. I love antagonists.
Disney character? Flynn Ryder from Tangled. LOVE that movie. IMO, it's even better than the classics.
Warner Bros. character? Marvin the Martian!
Sesame Street character? Oscar, the grouch.
Word or phrase? GARISH!
Flower? Red roses.
Sport to watch? Ew sport.
Board game? I really don't know. Monopoly?
Website? There are many...but file sharing sites have pretty much saved my life.
Least favorite thing? Hard to choose, because there is so much that I dislike. I'm going to go with swallowing pills. I just can't do it.
Least favorite subject? And Maths or Science. Bleh.

Okay, your brain has now been filled with so much useless information about me, it is probably about to explode. So, I'll stop before it does. Farewell, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment