Thursday 31 March 2011

FamYay

Heh. It would be funny if that was actually a trope. I should look it up. FoeYay and LesYay (amongst others) FTW!
I have had such an up-and-down night. I spent most of the afternoon in a yelling match with my mother, which was horrible. I hadn't been in a proper fight with her for ages, and I really don't want to have to do it again. Fighting is hard at the worst of times, but I took it extra hard today. I know that my Mum is stressed about everything right now, and I don't blame her for anything. I just wish that times like that never had to happen.
I feel so lucky that I have a family that I can fight with, but then fall into their arms, mutually apologising and expressing your love. I guess that's with any relationship: there are always going to be hard times and problems, but if you love each other and are committed to working through things, everything will be alright. I love my family, and no matter what happens, I know I'll always be there for them, and they'll always be there for me.

If you're reading this, then well, you're probably the only person in the world who is or has. So congrats, friend or stranger. I hope you have many, many FamYay moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment