Wednesday 4 May 2011

It's tooooo hard! ehehe. That's what she said.

erygsdkjad<dkghj. Zomg, that was a keyboard smash of awesome. You know, I'm feeling really quite good right now. Dear goodness, if only I could have emotional babble kind of rants to all my teachers, then I think I would be on the track to being alright. To put some context to this, today I told my instrumental teacher about all the problems and self issues I was having with the subject. I believe she thought I was slightly (no, very) insane, and over-reacting like crazy, but it was so good to actually get all my frustration and built up problems off my chest. For the first time this year, I was subsequently able to have a lesson where I felt happy, and laughed, and remembered just why the subject used to be a solid favourite of mine. Ah, it feels so amazing to actually resolve a problem, instead of gaining another one. I don't really have much else to report, so how about another round of random thoughts. They were very random last time, yeah? Well, let's see what's going through my mind today...

David Harris is looking at me. Jack Sparrow is looking at me. MASKS ARE LOOKING AT ME, AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES 0_0 Why hello there, Phantom mask. Aw. It's dusty... like yo mama?

Save the drama for yo mama. Whaaaaaaat. It's on my wall. Hall. Fall. Tall. Mall. Paul. Saul. Maul. Darth Maul? STAR WARS!

Eh. I should be doing my music assignments. ehehe. Music performing assignment today. LOLfail, am I right, guys? At least not everyone thought it was bad. It would have helped if I could breathe properly.

Ehehehe. Reminds me of the time today, when I had to get a drink because my throat was so clogged that I couldn't breathe. After getting a drink, I was skipping down the path, thinking about the wonders of a working respiritory system... And my princial saw me. He's cool though. He didn't wink at me, for once D: It was most disappointing.

Wait, ASSIGNMENTING. Buuuut, I have no homework. I really need some de-stress time, and I actually feel like I can have it at the moment. As opposed to setting time to do nothing, and flipping out anyway. Mortified... wait, I mean, testified? Justified? Ehh. RELATIONS!

I wonder if they're funny looking. Zomg. Anyone else remember Plasmo? No? Sometimes I think my childhood was in a parallel universe. Just sayin'.

"Soooo far, weee are, soooo clooooose" erm, sorry, just karaoke-ing here. Don't mind me. What? It's a good song, am I right [ClearlyUnfocused]?

I have a canvas picture of a budgie in a top hat on my wall :3 Ohai there, Mr Budgie. He's classy. I'd name him Edward, but the twi-hards would relate it to that wannaba biatch Cullen.  YOU WISH YOU WERE AS PALE AS ME, HO! /clears throat/ I maintain my dignity.

Bomdiggitydooooo!

My eye is itchy. Not in the my eye is itchy way. Not that that makes any sense. But I like my eyes! *_* As do I? Especially when they're shooting daggers? Yes, like that? *fans self* Must. Restrain.

Cool, sweet! Mm. I do like Filipino toothpaste. Yepyep.

I'd just like to announce, for all of you that don't know, [MissInvisible] and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on September 16th. I'm telling you all this in advance, because we are anticipating amazing presents from you all. No, that was not a question. You will get us all good gifts, even if [Gojo] and [ClearlyUnfocused] have been married for... lifetimes longer. You see that, [TentuoTuo], I'm going to get to 1 year with my lovely wife. Our marriage was too plagued by communism, death, and lack of knowledge regarding when we were and weren't actually married. /pokes tongue/ I kid, I kid. You were a good... wife. ;P

I have some song some strings students played in music today stuck in my head. Damn their virtuosity.

"That's the difference between [my sister] and I. She fails at Naplan, I fail at life." Quote of the day. Arpeggijo? ArpeggiO? O Arpeggio? Music tour? <3 That one night on band camp.

So, IBS! :D There are four types, right? ...and of course, stuffed toy boobs.

I shoooould be working on something. Or, you know, not. Mwahahaha. I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR SOUL! Oh no, my status as a demon has been revealed. Runnnnnnnn!

I'm a full-fledged demon? EAT THAT, INUYASHA! >:D Ooh, InuYasha. Now that all my "oh-so-amazing" quality episodes of InuYasha:The Final Act have finished downloading, I should watch them. I did vow that I would watch InuYasha first, but I still have over 80 episodes left (I've watched 75/160 something. Yeah, bros) and I am impatient. I really wish the had a dub though, because, Richard Cox FTW! That is his name, right?

Because everything's prettier with pictures. InuYasha and Kagome chillin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. The shippers wish. It only takes them close to 200 episodes to kiss (excluding the [second?] movie), even though you can see that they're going to be a thing from, you know, the first episode.


It is a prettyful picture :) Gotta love InuYasha's ears. "Oh wow, like, dog ears. I think I wanna... Touch em!" Yes Kagome, whenever I see a presumably dead male half-demon, pinned to a tree by a magical arrow, after I've been sent back in time, because I fell into a magical well, the first thing I think about is grabbin' me some ears.

So, I wanna haz watch that show now, so I shall. Farewell, blog readers! May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white. ACKNOWLEDGED.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Phantomess how I love you and your completely random blogs!!! :D Made my afternoon!!!

    I completely agree... I expect the VERY best of presents from everyone of you guys ^^)

    Why did you say I [was] a good wife? D: Are you suggesting something here ??? Am I not good enough!!!

    I'm going to cry in the corner for an hour now... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, like, that made me laugh. A lot. I love that I get pretty much ALL of your references there. Cool! Sweet! Almost believing that this one's not pretend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehehe. I am glad that I made your afternoon, oh invisible one. Wedding presents FTW! You totes ARE still a good wife, that comment was at Tuo, seeing as our marital status is now over. I upgraded ;)
    Cool, sweet, yourself, unfocused child :P Yeeeeah. You know my referencing too well. *swoons* <3 So Close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha loving your post there :D

    Made me laugh alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's good! Teehee, it's good to know that you upgraded ;D

    Love you hubby! <3

    ReplyDelete