Saturday 7 May 2011

Gods of death love apples, and so do I.

During my English class on Friday, instead of listening to the lesson (lesson? What lesson? C'mon, we were watching a movie) I decided to give the Death Note characters on my English book a makeover. Consequently, L looked very... feminine, Ryuk had a luminescent blush (as he was reaching for an apple. CARGO SHIP!) and Mikami, well, he just looked like a cross-dressing ho. It didn't help that his lipstick kept moving all over his face. It was quite hilarious. Also, I was watching the PT Abridged series last night (seriously, the only funny abridged series I have seen since 1KidsEntertainment's DN:TAS), and Mytho was all "Fakir, do you know? Gods of death... love apples." ... and then he threw himself out a window. Yeah, it was just as weird in the actual show as it was in abridged series. Anyways, I was like "LOLZOMGDNREFERENCE!" It was all very exciting for no good reason. Ohohoh. Random conversation I just had.

Dad: *hugs me* Mmm. I'm just calming my beast.
Me: BEAST? >:|
Dad: It's okay, I call your mother a beast too. You're my beasts.
Me: Erm, if Mum's a beast, doesn't that mean that you've engaged in beastiality?
Dad: Ehehe. Yeah, nice. *hugs my sister* You're my little beast too. I have three children /referring to my mother as a child, seeing as she was sulking at the time/; three beasts.
Me: Er, yes. So, if she's your beast, and she's also your child, and she's also your wife, doesn't that make you an incesty pedo beastial dude?

Yes, only I could get away with having those sorts of conversations with my parents. And no, my father is not actually into any of that stuff, we were just joking around. Oh yes, it's Mother's Day, isn't it? My grandparents and uncle are coming over, so, joy. I don't know why my uncle is coming over, honestly. That's the weird thing about my mother's side of the family, they'll just invite themselves to events. Gotta love family. Oh double joy, my grandparents just arrived. I shall return soon...

Oh excellent, excellent. My grandparents are even more ranty than usual. They're here for five minutes, and I'm already being told about how each generation is getting weaker, and that the next generation of people won't even be able to do anything. I really do love my grandparents dearly, but, today may just send me crazy. Not that I'll be out with them too much, seeing as I need to finish my music analysing repertoire. Actually, I need to work on my ExtMus assignments as well, but, realistically speaking, they're not going to get worked on today. It doesn't exactly help that [CrazyTeacher] gave us a pile of homework as large as Mt Everest. Okay, so it's not even half as bad as the homework that he used to give, but it seems like mountains because I really haven't done much homework for quite a long time.

Guysguysguysguys! For those of you who actually care, my parents [finally] just told me that I can come to [title of show]. HECK YES, CLOSING NIGHT, HERE I COME! :D So, if y'all were planning on ditching me, this is kinda awkward. Thankyou for being patient, though. Just remember, if it weren't for my theatrical connections (which I totally don't have any more. Devo), none of you would even know [tos] was on, or awesome. Neither would I, but whatevs. I'm gonna go come up with stripper names, and jump around yelling "KEY CHANGE!" and "What could be swe-ah-ter?" to celebrate. And Imma kill some of my internal vampires. Whoot. June is going to be beastly theatrical for me, just sayin. [tos] one week, followed by JCS preview night, and first SatNight performance the next. And then, it's holidays. Wowza. Good times. Can they hurry up and be like, now?

Anyhoo, this has been a short and adequately random post, but I need to go out and acknowledge my family again, and finish of the AnalysingRep assignment. Even though, /shockhorror/ I have ANOTHER cold. Hello again, sore throat and congestion. Well, the congestion never left. Gross. "PHLEGM! MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!" Ohohoh, I totes was having trouble breathing again yesterday. I IZ SO BLOCKED UP FML. Gotta love being in Young Con, and just like, dying in the middle of a piece. And having to sit next to a kid who possibly overheard, and then re-overheard you saying should/would die. I'm sorry dude, I don't really think that, I was just being silly. I don't hate you... that much.

So, have a great Mother's Day, everyone! Don't forget to give yo mama a big hug and a kiss, and remind her that's she's so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits around the house. I kid, be nice, chickies. Shout out to my own mother. She's crazy, amazing, hilarious and very much of a rock to me. Hey, she totally promised to buy me a MD present, because I act like the mother a lot of the time. LOLOL. The awkward moment when you call your daughter your mother in front of your actual mother.

Mum: Mummmmy! I need a hug.
Grandma: Wait, what?
Mum: No, not you. My mother. *hugs me*
Grandma: Oooookaaaaay.

I canz love teh family. <3

I am so that kid. My poor parents. Love you Mummy, happy Mother's Day! And yes, I am almost out of school, and I still call my parents "Mummy" and "Daddy". Eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment