Tuesday 31 May 2011

Biology. It's a way of life.

LOLJK it's a class I'm forced to do. So, I'm sitting here next to tthe wonderful Gojo, and we're going through our blogging history and seeing where our blogs come up on Google. I'm on the first page for Clannad, demisemiquavers, travel bug and feminism. The latter is thoroughly random, but hey, I'm cool with drawing in views due to critical theory. Gojo's trying to get me into HetaOni. It sounds really random, but hey, we all know that randomness is superduperawesomeballsofcool, yeah? I'm told that it's like an RPG that you watch, and it's kinda like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, but with Hetalia people. So, even if I end up taking ages to watch it, you fine people should anyways.

I've been thinking about uni again. The other day, my parents pretty much told me that I had to go to a specific uni, and not do the only course that I've ever been in. Oh, but they'll totally support me in whatever I do in life, because the world is my oyster. Yeaaah, thanks for being consistent, dear parentals. I don't really mind what they say. I'm thinking of doing ArtsxJournalism, so that I have a wide variety of English/culture/possibly language or travel career options. I was interested in doing the dual with International Hotel and Tourism management, buuuuut... I don't know. I love Events Management, but I'm not so big on business or anything that has to do with Maths, really. So, we'll see. I'm praying that God will give me guidance. I mean, I know that I have to take control of my life and my destiny, but I feel that if I have God to guide me, everything will turn out okay in the end. I read something the other day: When you have faith, there is no reason to be afraid. Fakir moment! "I will face my fate... without fear!" Mkay, so that was a combination of two lines that are said at totally different times, but you didn't know that. Oh noes, I blew my cover! /runs and hides in a bush/

Apologies for this being a rather boring post. I blame Biology. I'm hoping to have a more interesting post when I get home. It shall be about passionfruit and symbolism in TDWT songs, maybe. Yeah, that probably sounds lameballsereific, but I shall make it fun for you, my wonderful viewerkiddies! Speaking of viewers, I haz a new follower! Seeing as I don't exactly have a massive following, I like to acknowledge when a noob (I say that in an endearing way) joins the [demisemiquavergirl] crew. That said, salutations and greetings to my newest follower! ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment