Wednesday 11 May 2011

It's the opening song. It doesn't have a title, no. And it's not very long.

Well, today was interesting, if that is indeed the correct adjective. I'm in an impatient-yet-blase mood, so, this post will probably be a very short recount. Word. Yes, that's right, I am the most ghetto student. You may bask in the awesome. Apparently, I'm not awesome enough for TV though, because they totally cut my interview. Yes, there atually was national media at my school today, and the whole UN thing was a big deal. To be honest, I didn't want my section to make it to TV at all, because I went into some psycho-suck-nerd-babble and my fringe kept blowing in my face, making me look like a dero. My parents were totes devo, and apparently annoyed and worried that I wasn't. They're spesh.

Aw, double rejection. My Facebook no longer says that I am married to [MissInvisible]. I think she'd ditched me to have an actual relationship again. Or maybe it's just a joke. I don't know. Even my own wife doesn't want me, waah! I kid, I'm not actually in a depressed-and-lonley mood, in fact, I'm just feeling like, nothing right now. I'm having trouble even being bothered to focus my eyes on the screen, so if this is filled with typos, then, you know why. Not that I don't always have typos. I would work on school stuff, but when I'm feeling in a nothing mood, my writing tends to have no heart. Could you tell?

What else? Band this morning was as band usually is: boring. At least it wasn't particularly depressing, and our conductor was in a decent mood, even if she couldn't conduct properly today. Ehehe. There is this part in one of the songs, where we have to put down our instruments and stomp and clap (tack-y). Apparently I always pull strange, intense faces during this part. Just thought you'd like to know this, yo. Oh shizballs, I need to practice clarinet. I will, I will, as soon as I finish up with this post. Biology was meh. Music was a bludge. HPE was another bludge.

So, the dude interviewing me today totally had a ranga mustache. I swear I was staring at it the whole time I was talking to him. It was so much more interesting than driver awareness. Yes, that makes me sound like such a good driver. Actually, I'm not too bad. I've only got about 30hrs, but considering I got my lisence near the end of December, I'm going okay. I doubt that I'll get my 100 hours by the time I graduate, but it shouldn't take me too long into next year to get my Ps. Gah, gotta hate being the 'youngen'. Not really, I kind of find it fun being the youngest in my group of friends, but I know that it will be infuriating once I'm out of school, having to wait for adult priviledges and all.

I'm pretty much writing for the sake of writing at the moment, sooo. Yeah, I think I'm going to go. Have  anice evening, y'all. I shall return to the bloggersphere when I have something interesting to tell or rant on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry! If it's any consolation, I still have you as my husband on my profile! I out it as a separate thing :D

    You pull the most epic faces when you stomp and clap... I try so hard to not look at you because I know I will crack up... But of course, I do, therefore I am struggling to continue clapping because I'm laughing too hard... :P

    I was totes devo when you weren't on TV! I was like :'( they didn't have [Phantomess] on there... *Tear*

    ReplyDelete