Thursday 23 June 2011

Slowly gaining World domination... One blog at a time.

Hey cupcake kids! This is just a quick post to let you all know that I've started up a second blog, dedicated exclusively to anime. This is because I talk far too much on the subject here, when I should be sharing random anecdotes and superhappyfuntime laughs. If you wish to read or follow it, you can find it at http://beyondthepixelblur.bogspot.com

Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief, because you won't have to hear my anime rantings anymore. Or maybe you're sqeeing with excitement, because you'll get to read more about it on this new blog. Maybe you couldn't get a cookie about anime and bloggings. That's okay! I hope I'll see some of you over there, though! :)

Also, who remembers the joint venture to start up "A Blog Named Doug"? Those of you who were involved, we should really start that sometime. I'd still love to write Travel/Arts for it!

Okay, that is all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful night, my confectionary kids!

4 comments:

  1. Yes we should really talk about what we're doing with A Blog Named Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second blog URL has a typo... lol. Might want to fix that.

    Are you for sure sure you want to divide updates between two blogs? Seems like more work to me. Just so you know, there are other options, like having tabs separating posts by category like so: http://www.bloggersentral.com/2011/02/list-all-posts-of-particular-category.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zomg A Blog Named Doug. We need to do that. x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, that link thinkellen posted could come in handy, esp. with ABND. We'll be able to have separate categories for each of us :3

    ReplyDelete