Friday 3 June 2011

Life in Cartoon Motion.

SUPERJUICYBALLSERIFICTASTICNESS! When a post starts off that epic and hyper, you know I'm in a good mood. Fellow internet-dwelling-lifeforms, I am in a very good mood. This sudden ascension in feelings is quite random, but justified. Who could be of ill nature, when I four day weekend was ahead of them? Sure, I just discovered that I have an ExtEng assignment due weeks sooner than I thought, and after being made to do a self-analysis of myself in Rave today, I have realised just how much I fail at life. These factors shall not break my stride, for the angel of nonsensical happiness only visits me at the changing of the moon cycle. Actually, the whole new moon cycle is a coincidence. Or, if you're into that sort of thing, you could argue that it isn't. My life really has seemed much better since the commencement of this new moon cycle. So, let us all dance around like lunatics and praise the hunk of heavenly rock, for reigning it's blessings on me.

Well, I am totally in tune with the moon. I know I've said this before, but my middle name means 'moon goddess' and is derived from alternate name for the Greek God of the moon. And, if I had the choice, I would probably be partly nocturnal. Okay, I'll admit it: I already am partly nocturnal. I'm like a cat. Oooh, that really is an excellent symbol for me. Apart from my feline-like features, I am intelligent, non-dependent on others, I have a great deal of pride, I choose when I want company and when I do not, I love the night, but I also love curling up in a warm bed and falling asleep, amongst many other things.

Excalibur clearly isn't impressed by my neko-girl behaviour.

This totally reminds me of Shugo Chara, which I have now watched 5 episodes of. I'm actually really enjoying it! I think, once you watch one magical girl anime, your suspension of disbelief in regards to any plot just increases by an infinite amount. This is my third (arguably fourth, seeing as I watched Sailor Moon as a child) magical girl anime, so it didn't phase me when main character Amu suddenly had guardian characters that hatched out of the eggs that were the desires in her heart, helping her to be her "would-be-self". Anyway, when Amu met Ikuto for the second time, she called him a "perverted cat cosplayer", which amused me to no extent. I mean, he totally had it coming, seeing as he had cat ears and a tail the first time they met, and he's not exactly, erm, not perverted. For example, following this comment, he tries to steal her remaining unhatched egg, and ends up straddling her, and she's all like "Why do you want my eggs?" It was such a Does This Remind You of Anything moment. Did I mention that he's seventeen, and she's only twelve? Pedo! Not that that stops me from shipping them like crazeballs. And I do not totally forgive the many weird things that Ikuto does just because he is total mancandy. I'm not that shallow, nooo.


Nah, I'm not actually that shallow. It's just usually an obvious visual metaphor to give the characters who are darker in personality/more messed up attractive dark hair. And those just happen to be the sorts of characters that I like. C'mon guys, everyone likes some good ol' fanbait. I almost feel ashamed to like this character though, because most of his fans are pretty disgraceful. Yesterday, I read on a forum that someone liked him because they liked the idea of him being a sexual predator. Firstly, he may be a bit of a tease, but sexual predator? I don't think they'd actually put someone like that in a shojo series. Secondly, anonymous person, you need counselling. I know that like, most of the internet world has strange fetishes and weirdness, but that's just kinda messed. /sighs/ Thank goodness Fakir fangirls are usually much more rational and intelligent. He still pwns all other male anime characters, just sayin'.

Gawshsnapdangit! Anime got me off track... again. This post has kind of been written over the space of a few hours. In between the time of my super-hyper-mood, my anime-yay mood and now, I have spent some solemn time under the stars. You know, my internet munchkins, sitting on the grass, watching the stars is my favourite place to be. Getting away from technology, people and a cynical, yet caring blog ninja and just meditating is so nice. As is rekindling your relationship with God. I said earlier that Rave had made me realise that I fail at life. We had to assess out of ten how we were as students, siblings, friends and children. I rated myself at pretty much average for all of them, realising that school is where I do best and put all my effort, yet it is the place I hate the most. I've been far too antisocial, and have neglected my role as a member of my family. But, the wonderful thing is, now that I've realised these things, I can change! I can get off mah ass and be the fudgeballtastic human beanstalk that I want to be. And, I can do it with God's help. What can I say? I would be a broken mess of kindling and unspecified woodchips without my religion. I care not what anyone says, because it is such a vital part of my life.

Ohohoh! I better write down the weird dream I had last night, before I forget. Schnitzelburgersmemoryboxhead. Mkay, so I shall try to remember all that I can. [MissInvisible] told me that she was going to see the ballet at, erm, the big theatre in my city which for anonymity's sake shall remain nameless. I responded to this with "Really? I'm so jealous! I never got to see ht ballet! But my parents are taking me to a party at the theatre." So, I go to this party with my family, but it turns out to be a rave party, with lots of people and alcohol. Actually, there's four bottles of spirits, but my parents are offended, because they thought there would only be two. So, I get dragged out of the party be my parents. I have this feeling that something else happenes after this, but I can't remember it. Anyway, [WhiteRibbon] and [Gojo] come up to me and are like "What are you doing? It's our graduation and you're going to be late!" So I freak outlike "ZOMGIMGRADUATINGFROMHIGHSCHOOL!?" and try to follow them to get to my graduation. The next part is fuzzy. Something about floods. Something about more theatre. Oh yeah, I was going on this tour with Marco Grazzini (don't judge me. I'm so sorry not-well-known-actor/VA-dude-who-happens-to-be-incredibly-attractive. I didn't mean to dream about you) and there were lots of other people there. Something about looking at the auditorium of a very large theatre. Something more about floods. I remember being depressed in the dream, because I was like "Aw. MG is 20s/30s. That means I won't be able to go out with him" followed by the realisation that in my dream, his hair was suddenly curly. This got a reaction of "ZOMG! MG HAS CURLY HAIR. THAT MEANS HE MUST STRAIGHTEN HIS HAIR!" but this didn't last for long, and soon I was back to my fankid depression, and trying to escape from the flood. I think I ended up going to my graduation? I don't know, but it was weird. I don't really ever take dreams to have meaning, but if you did, what the heck do you think this would symbolise? Speaking of symbols, I totally meant to litter this post with Mika references, seeing as I stole the title of this post from his first album, but I forgot. Oh well, it's not like I've listened to any of his music in years anyway.

I should probably head off to bed. I hope you all have lovely dreams, that aren't half as strange as mine. On the same token, don't have dreams that are graphically violent like my normal ones, either. Just sleep well, yeah? And keep being wonderful ninjasaurus munchkins, because if you do, life will bless you with nunchucks and lack of height.And I know that, deep down, that is exactly what you all desire.

//EXTRA NOTE: My Blogger has been really weird for the past few weeks. As of a while ago, I cannot post comments on anyone's blog, because the comment function will not let me log in. I am also automatically being logged out any time I actually vist a blog/my own blog and cannot log in without getting redirected to the Dashboard, and logged out again when I try to go back to the blog. So, my apologies for not having commented on anyone's blog for ages. I take no liability for technological failings.
OT I had a blog view from Spain today! I get many views, for many random countries, but I'm always happy when some Spaniard happens across my blog, even if they probably don't read it or understand it. I loves Spain too much :3

3 comments:

  1. =/ Oooh, weird. What browser are you using, and have you tried clearing your cookies and browser cache?

    I would indeed like nunchucks - not too sure on the lack of height though. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikuto looks a lot like Lelouche from Code Geass to me. I don't know why... something about his posture, the eye shape and general lankiness that they both share :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love how I'm just going to the ballet! :P

    ReplyDelete