Monday 4 April 2011

Writin' and fangirlin'

Ah, so I finally finished the reading part of my English Extension assignment. 900 words exactly, bros. And, oh, it sucks btw. Absolute and utter rubbish that is going to be hammered when it gets marks. But, whatevs. It's a draft. It can be fixed. I still need a good 600 words extra, but I'll do that tomorrow or the day after. I don't get the defence part at all. Did I mention that I don't care? I swapped Physics for ExtentionEng. I was only getting a C (sometimes B)  in Physics, so therefore, it doesn't bother me if I only get that in ExtEng. Yeah, for normal English, I'll do anything to get an A+, and I'd like [metaphorically] die if I got something lower than an A-. But, ExtEng, bah, don't give a damn. As long as it's done, I'm all cool.

Anyways, I just finished episode 10 of Princess Tutu. ZOMG EPIC! Okay, it's time for pretty pictures :3
This episode ended where the last one kicked off: Rue had one again turned into the evil princess Kraehe (which was originally Romanised to be Claire [lolz] but they changed it, for some reason), in a desperate attempt to stop Mytho from falling in love with Princess Tutu. Apparently she's always going stuff, Just For Evulz, but it's pretty obvious that all the 'evil' and messed stuff she does it just because she wants to be loved. Anyways, whenever Kraehe is about to absolutely pwn everyone, she suddenly has some bout of depression, and disappears. It's like the Rue in her is struggling with having turned into such an antagonistic character, and can't bear to hurt the people who are her friends when she's the normal Rue. So, yeah, she disappears. Princess Tutu [/Ahiru/Duck] and Fakir get into a bitch fight, because Fakir wants to shatter Mytho's heart again, whcih will apparently protect him. Princess Tutu is all "Noooo. How can you be so mean? He wants his heart back, bitch. How dare you have a different opinion to me?" and Fakir is all "I know more than you do, twerp. It's so on. Imma kill you if you don't get outta my way. I betcha you couldn't and wouldn't kill me." and she's all "Noooo. I could never kill you. I'm just so nice, waaah. But, touch Mytho and diiiiie! Wait, I just said I wouldn't kill you. *awkward*" ... okay, so I made the last sentence up, but you catch my drift... maybe.

Mmmm. Tensionyyyyy.

So, he tries to shatter Mytho's heart again, but LOLFAIL misses. Instead, he accientally cuts off Princess Tutu's jewel necklace thingo. Couldn't see this coming at all *sarcasm* - Fakir lets Tutu go, and doesn't try to shatter Mytho's heart again. Because, dudes, he aint half as jerkass as he pretends to be. That's not to say that he doesn't hate Tutu, because, by goodness, he hates her at this stage. But, his underlying nice-ness prevents him from intentionally doing anything that will hurt her... save stealing her necklace. Did I mention that if Ahiru doesn't have this necklace, she's stuck as a duck, and can no longer turn into Ahiru [the human] or Princess Tutu? Well, yeah. So there's Fakir, with her humanity in his hands, and he doesn't even know it.


HE DOES HAZ THE NECKLACE!

...and that was just the first, erm, less than five minutes. Did I say that this episode was epic? Because it is epic. Ahiru, stuck as a duck, goes to look for her necklace, so that she can turn back into a human. And well, this involves pretty much stalking Fakir. She follows him everywhere. To classes, to his room, to his adopted father's place, to a church, to the lake. Yeah, I'll talk more about the lake later. Zomg. She follows him when he is in the shower. Okay, so she doesn't actually go in, but she was willing to, if it meant getting her necklace back. But, he comes out of the shower before it comes to that. He comes out shirtless. Showing his hot scar-like birthmark and all. *drools* Fanservice, ahoy!

Moving on. Naturally, because Ahiru is following Fakir everywhere, we get to learn a lot more about him this episode. Which, was like, yaysuperhappyawesometimes for me. Okay, so, let's talk about that. In the episode before, we'd found out that Fakir's role in the story [seeing as all the main characters are kinda reincarnations of people from a legendary story, and their fates mirror these mythical characters] is to be the loyal knight of the prince [Mytho] who is doomed to die, protecting him. Dude sees a picture of his character being slashed in half (hm. He has a birthmark that mirrors this slash, not to make things obvious at all) and freaks. Every time he thinks about his fate, he starts actually shaking. Pretty much, he just doesn't want to die. He knows that he's going to die, but he refuses to accept it. Hence why he's been trying to stop Mytho from getting the pieces of his heart back: if Mytho doesn't get his heart, Fakir won't die. Yet, he still wants to protect Mytho more than he doesn't want to die. In this episode, we learn that Fakir's parents died when he was a young child, and he was left in the care of an antiques salesman, who first told him of the legends. Then, they found Mytho almost dead on the streets, and after befriending him, Fakir vowed that he would protect him always. Aww HoYay.

After learning this, Ahiru is all "Aw. Wow, this dude is kinda awesome. Maybe I misjudged him." Hm, ya think? Ohohohoh, I forgot to mention that Fakir is really, really, really nice to duck Ahiru. In previous episodes, he'd always been the only one to find her as a duck (obviously he didn't know it was her, he just thought it was some random cute duck) and always said sweet things to her, and fed her bread, and just acted downright adorable. Which confuzzled the heck out of Ahiru, because he was annoyed by the schoolgirl her, and pretty much wanted to kill the Princess Tutu her. Et hem. So, he finds duck Ahiru stalking him quite a few times in this episode, and treats her so sweetly, even when her ducky self tries to snatch the necklace out of his hands. Ya know, they say guys that treat animals well treat women well too *fangirling* Ah! Back on track. At one stage, Fakir gets into a massive fight with his adoptive father, and ends up crying some manly tears regarding this and his fate, by the lake.

Waaaaah! Don't cry, Fakir... or I'll cry too.

Ducky Ahiru comes along, and sees him crying. She starts crying herself. Having become quite attached to ducky Ahiru, and seeing her cry for him, Fakir is moved. He scoops her up in his arms, and they both have a good old bawl together. It is so sweet. I was "N'awwwww"ing like crazy.

I don't know whether to go shipping crazy, fangirl crazy, or zomgsweetness crazy. It's. Just. So. Nice.

After this, Fakir gives ducky Ahiru the necklace, seeing that her ducky self had seemed to want it, and not knowing about her also being Ahiru/Princess Tutu. Like I said, sweet. So, after he walks away, Ahiru transforms into Princess Tutu once more, and dashes off to the church, because, Kraehe has decided that she's going to marry Mytho. Mytho is such a vacant fool, and never stands up for himself, so Tutu has to go and save him. But, Kraehe traps her, and says that she's going to be a wedding sacrifice, when... In a knight's costume, on a horse, Fakir comes crashing into the scene. It was kinda predictable, but, I still say there giggling and clapping like a schoolgirl.

So. Heroic. *fangirlfangirlfangirl*

Fakir goes to attack Kraehe, but she pushes Mytho in front of her. Just when she's about to get all evil on them, once again, she has some issue with herself, and disappears. Tutu and Fakir seem to come to some sort of "I don't like you, but I'm not going to fight you" truce, and Tutu runs away, back to the school dorms.

Revealing outfit much? Buuuut, I'd still love to cosplay as that.

 Just as she's changed back into a girl, she climbs over the gates of the school. She was too darn slow, though and has to hide herself, hearing Mytho and Fakir returning to school from the church. Oh, and she sucks at hiding...

Sprung!

Yep, Fakir sees her straight away. He asks her what she's doing out so late (seeing as he only knows girl Ahiru to be a normal student at his school), and of course, she can't answer. So she babbles, and runs away. But, ahahahahahaha, her necklace starts glowing as she does. As she runs and hides in a school buiding, Fakir is left standing there being all "*shocked* Princess Tutu?" ... and that's how the episode ends.


FakirxAhiru, bros.

Okay, so you didn't need that much detail, but I needed to gush about it. Kaykaykaykay, I need to go watch more of this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment