Saturday 13 August 2011

Random post is random.


Just another one of those ‘random dot points of insanity’ posts.

·         Sing with me! It’s time for tamago-tamago-tamagotchiiiiii! -_- My sister’s annoying little thing just beeped. Seriously, I haven’t used tamagotchis fo’ years. If that things beeps one more time, I will smash it. Deadly. Serious.

·         The moment of facepalming when downloading Arakawa Under the Bridge becomes more important than doing your eight very important assignments

·         MY DOWNLOAD JUST CRASHED. SGDHJHGADIUHDSD. THE WORLD HATES MEEEEE.

·         Maybe it’s a sign. Devine intervention. And God didst say “Thou shalt not download weird anime. Thou shalt do thy assignments so that thou doest not fail school.” Because, you know, when the original commandments were made, people were communicated to in old-English. It was meant to be in Ancient Hebrew, guys.

·         Ahhhh! I’m going to fail the Maths and English assessments if I don’t start doing something. Y I STILL DO NOTHING BUT STEAL INUYASHA GIFS OFF TUMBLR?


·         Oooh. My hair smells like flowers ^^ This is amazing.

·         Iced tea cures everything, I swear that I am ready to work after drinking that sweet-but-not-too-sweet juice of life. Srsly, combining tea and fruit. Best. Idea. Ever.

·         FFFFFFFUUUUUUU! THE TAMAGOTCHI BEEPED AGAINNNN.

·         In almost three hours, I have written ten words. My parents will get home soon, and ask me what I have done. Sweet f-a.

·         I found my sister’s Tamagotchi and made it happy. Soh rewarding.

·         RELATIONS.

·         Ah, I’m remembering all my year eight mini-songs. Such as “Everything about you is so festy,” “Mrs Patin is a waste of space and time (even though it doesn’t rhyme),” “I like apricot mush and bananas,” and “The Mr Shou comes to you song.” Good times. I still like the “Exteng, what the hell” song the best.

·         GUYSGUYSGUYS. There is a live-action series of Arakawa Under the Bridge. Life. Complete. Must. See.

·         Speaking of Arakawa, I must bring it on schoolies, so that I can eff everyone’s minds. That show makes Princess Tutu seem like it has a normal premise, which is... whoa.

·         My family are home. Apparently, after all I did, my sister’s Tamagotchi was still unhappy.

·         Ah, the reminds me of when I had a Pixel Chick. That bitch was so needy, I ended up blu-tacking up the speaker holes and shoving her in a draw until she ‘got fed up with me and left home’. Who knew you could have catfights with a dumb virtual chick?

·         I was scrolling up this page, and I thought I saw “DAMN IN LUST.” That doesn’t even make sense. What the fudgetasticaketins.

·         The “Y U NO Guy.” His face... reminds me of my Maths A teacher from last year. The one who wrote ‘I quit’ on a post-it and walked out. Ahh, Plonker. When I saw him, I thought he would laugh like “Huhuhuhu” and I used to impersonate that. Sadly, it was much more pedo

·         All the single musos, all the single musos. Single women’s business, single women’s business.

·         I just rubbed my eyes after squeezing an orange. WHY AM I THAT DUMB? #pain


·         Sooo, almost four hours and nothing new accomplished. And I have an English exam tomorrow. I shall die.

·         How now brown cow?

·         STEGASAURUS!

·         You know, Jimmy cracked corn. And I don’t care.

·         I JUST KILLED FOUR HOURS OF MY LIFE DOING NOTHING IMPORTANT. Bakabakabakabaka.

·          Okay, I really will go now. Maybe later I'll post my random 'letter to self' thing that I created a few days ago before everone else posted theirs. Actually, that was a little too light-hearted. I'll probably try to tell it like it is a little more, and re-do it. Once I finish my school stuff. If I ever finish my school stuff. Ah, goodbye ninja chumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment